As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, teachers, parents, and students have been scrambling to figure out their educational plans for the remainder of the 2019-2020 academic year. Into the Outdoors has proven itself as a valuable resource that is easily incorporated into school curriculums.
- Traffic to http://intotheoutdoors.org/ has increased by nearly 200% in the past few weeks with teachers, parents, students all looking to utilize resources like lesson plans and videos.
- Increase in social media engagement as lesson plans and teaching materials are highlighted throughout Into the Outdoors accounts.
- Into the Outdoors Facebook reached more than 100,000 people March 2020
- Visitors to the Into the Outdoors Instagram was up 63% in March 2020
- Educational videos that can be used in the classroom are available on the website